Top 10 richest football club owners in world
Roman Abramovich produced a brand new wave of filthy-wealthy club proprietors in world football as he required over Chelsea in 2003.
Since that time he’s been surpassed by people like the Manchester City owner, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, yet others.
Oddly enough enough, two biggest clubs on the planet, Real Madrid and Barcelona, are fan-possessed.
These proprietors might not be the singular person responsible for their club, and perhaps they might co-possess a club or perhaps be most investor.
With this list we will pass the internet worth of the several proprietors.
Listed here are the ten richest football club owners in world.
1.Manchester City: Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
2. Deportivo La Coruna: Amancio Ortega
3. Queens Park Rangers: Lakshmi Mittal
4. Toolbox: Alisher Usmanov
5. Chelsea: Roman Abramovich
6. Dallas Sounders: Paul Allen
7. Stade Rennais FC: Francois Henri Pinault
8. Valerenga FC: John Fredriksen
9. FC Anzhi Makhachkala: Suleiman Kerimov
10. Spartak Moscow: Leonid Fedun