Top 10 most valuable young football players in the world
Young English stars Jack Wilshere, Phil Jones and Jack Rodwell have been named among the world’s most valuable young players.
Brazilian star Neymar, rumoured to be on his way to Barcelona, tops the list compiled by Futebol Finance, with a value estimated to be between €30m and €55m.
Mario Balotelli is the highest placed Premier League star, but Arsenal is the club with the most number of players on the list.
Manchester United have three players while Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton have one apiece.
The Top 10 most valuable young players in football
1) Neymar, (20, Santos) €30-55m
2) Mario Gotze (19, Borussia Dortmund) €30-45m
3) Mario Balotelli (21, Manchester City) €30-40m
4) Eden Hazard (21, Lille) €27-35m
5) Jack Wilshere (20, Arsenal) €22-30m
6) Thiago Alcentara (20, Barcelona) €20-30m
7) Yann M’Vila (21, Rennes) €20-25m
8) Phil Jones (20, Manchester United) €18-25m
9) David de Gea (21, Manchester United) €16-20m
10) Alan Dzagoev (21, CSKA Moscow) €16-20m