2013 NFL Mock Draft: Top 5 Players Pre-College Football Season Edition
Our first 2013 NFL Mock draft just after the 2012 draft. The best 5 players selection before college football season starts. Over the past four months, some things have changed. Chiefly, two players have been kicked off their respect teams (Rogers, Mathieu). Also, NFL teams are beginning to have more clearly defined needs. Also, we have some new thoughts on who might be playoff bound, and who might not be.
1. Jaguars – Matt Barkley, QB, USC.
2. Dolphins – Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia.
3. Browns – Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah.
4. Raiders – Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU.
5. Rams – Luke Joeckel, OL, Texas A&M.